Maria Lancri : The French duty of care
Compliance & Ethics Professional – October 2017
- Supply chain management, an important issue to take care of to protect the reputation of international companies.
- The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act, the UK’s Modern Slavery Act 2015, and France’s duty of care law: three
- different ways to see supply chain issues.
- The French duty of care is a demanding law, the application of which involves external stakeholders.
- The Conseil Constitutionnel aimed at limiting the involvement of said stakeholders.
- Now, apply it using soft law standards.